Application For Scholarship
The Engebretson Foundation is in the process of seeking a high school senior to receive a one-year $5,000.00 per semester scholarship.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating senior from a United States high school.
- Plan to attend a four year college.
- Be in need of financial assistance in order to attend a four year college.
- Have achieved a score of 28 composite or higher on the ACT exam (or at least 1240 on the SAT).
- Have achieved at least a 3.75 GPA or above and/or top 5% of graduating class.
- Have applied for federal financial aid and have already received back the Student Aid Report that contains your Expected Family Contribution (EFC); see Filing for FAFSA.
- Applicant does not have to be Pell eligible to qualify for the scholarship.
- Students obtaining dual enrollment credits while in high school are still eligible to apply.
- Due to the number of appliations received, the Engebretson Foundation will only notify the winning recipient.
To apply for scholarship consideration, please download and complete the Application for Scholarship and Teacher Recommendation forms, then print and mail the forms in one envelope to the address listed on the application. Complete application must arrive together; one envelope accepted per recipient.
Our selection process will be neutral to gender, race, and employment status.